Wednesday, August 13, 2014

and from the Prairies...in March of this year

I really appreciate the news, as I had not heard about the reunion. My wife and I were home to Nova Scotia this past summer and attended the Blues Festival at the Truro Raceway. 

Regrettably, another trip across Canada this summer will not work, meaning I will miss this event. 


I will continue to follow the reunion news, as it would be great to see if everyone else looks as old as me. If my plans change, I will get in touch.

If anyone wants updates, send them my way. I live just outside Saskatoon in a small town called Warman. My wife is a Saskatchewan girl, who teaches in our local elementary school. We have 3 sons, all in their 20's now. I am a labour and employment lawyer and have had an exciting career moving in and out of companies, government and private law firms.


Enjoy the reunion!


- Gordon Hamilton 

No comments:

Post a Comment